Application for the 2017 NLNG Masters scholarships has commenced. Nigeria LNG Limited hereby invites suitably qualified candidates who wish to pursue Masters programme in the United Kingdom in September 2017 to apply for the scholarship.
The scholarship is worth between $60,000 and $69,000, depending on the course applicant is offered.
Who Can Apply?
To be qualified for the 2017 NLNG Masters scholarship, applicants must;
- Have a provisional admission from selected UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, Medicine
- Possess a minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Have completed the NYSC programme
- Not less than a 8.0 IELTS
- Be no more than 30 years of age
- Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria
- Provide identification documents from their LGAs
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2017
- Be able to obtain a tier-4 visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2017 if selected
- Not be a direct relative of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu, and then click on the scholarship link on the page to access the application portal.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copied as attachments:
- International passport’s bio-data page
- First degree certificate
- Provisional admission letter from selected UK institutions
- IELTS Result
- LGA Letter of Identification
- You are to fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application to you
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test. Applicants are therefore ad vised to check their mailbox from time to time and on the NLNG website
Application will be disqualified for
- Incomplete attachments/documents
- Non adherence to criteria for award
The deadline for the 2017 NLNG Masters Scholarship is May 12th, 2017.
For more information on the 2017 NLNG Masters Scholarship , visit the official scholarship webpage.