Application for the 2017 Tianjin University Masters Scholarship in Chemical Engineering has commenced. The scholarship is for International students who wish to pursue Masters programme in the field of Chemical Engineering at the Tianjin University. The scholarship is in two categories, Full scholarship and partial scholarship.
The full scholarship (Around RMB58,000 per year) provides:
The partial scholarship (Around RMB46,000 per year) provides:
Part of living allowance
Who Can Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be Non-Chinese citizens in good health at the time of application;
- Must have graduated with a bachelor degree , and under the age of 40.
How To Apply:
Visit the official scholarship webpage to download all the necessary forms
Complete the Application Form for Foreigners of Studying at TJU and Application Form for TJU International Students Scholarship (Chemical Engineering);
Mail the application forms and all other application materials(one original and one copy ) to the International Admissions office, Tianjin University by the 15th May 2017;
Tianjin University reviews the application with final list of successful candidates to be released by the end of July 2017;
Letter of Admission and JW202 will be sent to the applicants;
Register at Tianjin University according to the date on the letter of admission.
1. Application Form for Foreigners Wishing to Study at Tianjin University and Application Form for TJU International Students Scholarship (Chemical Engineering) filled in Chinese or English by typing, pasted with a recent photo ;
2. Notarized certificate of the highest diploma. If applicants are university students, they must provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating expected graduation date, the original certificate should be provided after admission. If the applicants are employed, they must also provide proof of employment on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English（original one and a copy）;
3. Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English;
4. Photocopy of passport;
5. Applicants who want to join in the programs taught in Chinese must submit HSK certificate. (a minimum requirement of HSK 4 Score 180 or above) ;
Applicants who want to join in the programs taught in English must submit the certificate of TOEFL (Score 80 or above), or IELTS (Score 6.0 or above) or pass the English Language Test held by TJU;
6. Certificate of Non-Criminal Records;
7. A study or research plan not less than 800 words in English or Chinese. All applicants must submit a study or research plan for the study period in China;
8. Two recommendation letters: Applicants who apply for Master Program need to submit two original recommendation letters in English or Chinese from two professors or associate professors.
Note: All documents should be bound together on top left corner in the order of 1 to 8. (You should submit TWO sets of bound documents.) No application documents will be returned regardless of the result of application.
Note: All documents should be bound together on top left corner in the order of 1 to 8. (You should submit TWO sets of bound documents.) No application documents will be returnedregardless of the result of application.
Address: International Admissions Office (Room 207 in No.10 East Building)
School of International Education Tianjin University
No.92, Weijin Road, Nankai District, Tianjin, China
Zip code: 300072
E-mail: [email protected]
The deadline for application is May 15th, 2017.
For more information on this scholarship, visit the official scholarship webpage.