The 2017/2018 Chevron/NNPC scholarship application has commenced. Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is providing scholarship opportunities to qualified Nigerian university students.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified students in their SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) studying any of the courses below in any of the Nigerian universities;
- Agricultural Engineering/ Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/ Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ System Engineering
- Electrical /Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/ Surveying
- Geology /Geophysics
- Mass Communication /Journalism
- Mechanical/ Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine /Dentistry/ Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering.
2017/2018 Chevron/NNPC Scholarship – How To Apply
Please note that applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship are not eligible to apply for any other scholarship programme being provided by Chevron Nigeria Limited, its JV Partners, or any of its affiliates, including the Agbami scholarship program published simultaneously with this NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program.
PLEASE NOTE: Application is open to full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) students admitted during 2014/2015 academic session.
1. Before commencing your application, please ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents;
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’ Level result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification.
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
To apply for the 2017/2018 Chevron/NNPC Scholarship, applicants are to visit www.scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards and follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on http://scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to http://www.scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
In line with our e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER VALID PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS.
Please note that applicants for the NNPC / CNL JV scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited, its JV Partners, or any of its affiliates, including the Agbami scholarship program published simultaneously with this NNPC / CNL JV scholarship program.
2017/2018 Chevron/NNPC Scholarship – Application Deadline:
Closing date for submission of online application is April 9th, 2017. There will be no extension of the application deadline.