Manchester Metropolitan University is providing a number of Vice-Chancellor scholarships for international students including Nigerians enrolling for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme in the university.
Each scholarship is worth £5,000.
Who Can Apply?
You can apply for an award if you:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for tuition fee purposes)
- and have been offered a place on a taught course starting in September 2017 or January 2018
- and are not currently registered on a course at Manchester Metropolitan University
- not holding any other scholarship from Manchester Metropolitan University
For the detailed eligibility criteria, please see Terms and Conditions
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants are to download the Application Form.
- For courses starting in September 2017, the deadline for receipt of applications is 31 May 2017.
- For courses starting in January 2018, the deadline for receipt of applications is 31 October 2017.
You will be notified if your application was successful bu June 2017 or November 2017 for courses starting in September and January, respectively.
For more information on this scholarship, view the official scholarship publication.