The Ambrose Alli University, (AAU) resumption date for the continuation of the 2018/2019 academic session has been announced despite the ongoing ASUU strike. The Senate of the university at its emergency meeting held on Monday, 21st January, 2019 made the decision after due deliberations.
AAU Resumption Date
The Senate has directed that the academic activities will resume as follows:
- That students should come into their halls of residence on Sunday, 27th January, 2019.
- That Academic activities should resume in the University on Monday, 28th January, 2019
- That Lecturers should immediately commence lectures.
- That Registration for courses, clearance of Fresh students, payment of school fees, etc should commence immediately and
- That Heads of Department are required to closely monitor compliance with the above directives.
All staff, students and the University community should please be guided.
Above is for the information of the University community and the general public.