AAUA Admission List: The names of candidates admitted into the undergraduate programmes of the Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Candidates who applied for admission in the university can now check their AAUA admission status on JAMB CAPS. The procedure to check the admission list is shown below;
How to Check AAUA Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
How To Check AAUA Admission List on school portal
When the list has been uploaded on the school portal, candidates can check it via the procedure below;
- Candidates are to visit: https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on the Search Icon and proceed to confirm your AAUA admission status
Candidates are therefore advised to check for their admission status on the JAMB website and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. For detailed procedure on how to check admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE