Application for the Agbami Scholarship Award has commenced. Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (“Star”), a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, is offering a number of undergraduate University scholarships to qualified students from ALL states of the Federation. This is part of continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering professions and a strategic feed into the national manpower pool.
The scholarship programme, funded by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and its Agbami parties, is a major component of our Social Investment in the strategic support for the development of Health and Education in the country.
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Universities across the country:
- Medicine and Surgery
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
Eligible Applicants should click the link below to apply:
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. The selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for the Agbami scholarship program is free.
Application close midnight of 17th January, 2022. Only successful candidates will be contacted.