Applications for the University of Sheffield, UK Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust scholarships have commenced. The scholarship is offered in collaboration with Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development.
Scholarship Value: The scholarships will be awarded to academically strong individuals from developing countries. Each of the scholarships covers the following:
- A full tuition fee waiver
- Maintenance for University accommodation and a monthly stipend
Application Deadline: 6th May 2022
Fields of study:
- • International Development MA
- • Environmental Change and International Development MSc
- • International Development (Masters in Public Health) MPH
- • International Law and Global Justice LLM
- • International Political Economy MA
- • Global Journalism MA
- • International Public and Political Communication MA
- • Intercultural Communication MA
Scholarship Type: Masters
- You must hold an offer by 6 May 2022 for one of the eligible courses (see above) to study at the University of Sheffield in the 2022/23 academic year.
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- You must begin your studies at the University of Sheffield in 2022. This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2022.
- You must be a national of, or permanently domiciled, in one of the countries or territories (listed above).
How To Apply:
There is no separate application for this scholarship. Applicants will automatically be considered for this scholarship if they have applied and received an offer to study at the University of Sheffield as well as resident in any of the specified developing countries.
You are to use the postgraduate online application system to submit your application for an eligible course.
If you are selected for the final stage of the application process we will contact you (date to be confirmed). At this point we may ask you to submit a short personal statement to support your application.
If you do not receive an email by asking you to submit a personal statement for the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarship you have not been selected for this award.
The final decision for those asked to submit an application will be made by a deadline to be confirmed. If you have any questions about this award please email [email protected]
For more information, visit the official scholarship page