This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into NCE programme of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri that management has released the 1st and 2nd batch list of admitted candidates for 2017/2018 academic session.
The name of admitted candidates have been made available online on the school’s official portal. Candidates are to click the links below to view the 1st and 2nd batch list;
Alvan Ikoku NCE 1st Batch Admission List -2017/2018
Alvan Ikoku NCE 2nd Batch Admission List -2017/2018
Alvan Ikoku NCE 3rd Batch Admission List -2017/2018
Alvan Ikoku NCE 4th Batch Admission List -2017/2018
Alvan Ikoku NCE 5th Batch Admission List -2017/2018
Alvan Ikoku NCE 6th Batch Admission List -2017/2018
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process
1. Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
2. Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
3. Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice .
4. Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
5. Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
6. Open your files with the screening officers.