The University of Oxford, United Kingdom is offering the Reach Oxford Scholarships. This is a fully-funded scholarship opportunity for Undergraduate students from Developing Countries to study for Bachelors degree in any course offered at the institution.
To be taken at (country): University of Oxford, United Kingdom
Eligible Fields of Study: All subjects offered at the University of Oxford except Medicine
Eligibility: Students from developing countries who have applied to study for undergraduate courses at University of Oxford. See list below.
Selection Criteria: The Reach Oxford scholarships scheme is only suitable for candidates of the highest academic ability who have outstanding examination results. However, financial need and social commitment are also major criteria for selection. Applicants should be intending to return to their country of ordinary residence following their studies.
Value of Award: Tuition fees and college fees, a grant for living expenses and one return air fare per year
Duration of Award: 3-4 years, depending on course length
Eligible Countries: Applicants from Nigeria are eligible for this scholarship. Other Eligible African Countries are: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Côte D’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must first apply to University of Oxford for an undergraduate programme before October 15th, 2018 through UCAS and receive an offer of admission. CLICK HERE to see how to apply to Oxford University.
- After you have received an offer of admission, You will fill a separate application form for the scholarship. The scholarship application form will be made available by January 2019. Please note that applications from candidates who have not been offered a place at Oxford will not be considered.
- Application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS must be made by 15th October 2018
- Scholarship Applications Form for 2018 entry will be made available in January 2019
- Applicants must have completed and submitted their scholarship application forms by 12 noon (UK time) on 13th February 2019
- The selection process will be undertaken in March 2019.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2019.
For more information on this scholarship, Visit Scholarship Webpage