Applications for the Heriot-Watt Undergraduate International Scholarships has commenced. The scholarship is for International (non-EU) applicants including Nigerians applying to commence undergraduate studies at Heriot-Watt University by September, 2017.
The scholarships offers a fee reduction as follows;:
- Heriot-Watt Merit Scholarships – 25% reduction
- Heriot-Watt Excellence Scholarships – 50% reduction
- Heriot-Watt Distinction Scholarships – 100% reduction
Who Can Apply?
- Applicants must be international students (non-EU applicants) who are to eligible for undergraduate degree programme in the university.
- Selection will be based on academic merit. However, the financial need of the applicant will be taken into consideration for the other scholarships with higher values (Heriot-Watt Excellence Scholarships – 50% reduction and Heriot-Watt Distinction Scholarships – 100% reduction)
- Applicants must have received an offer from Heriot-Watt University in the UK to pursue undergraduate studies in the university.
How To Apply:
Applicants are to visit the online application portal to apply for the scholarships once they have received an offer from Heriot-Watt University to study an undergraduate programme. you will be required to create am account and complete the scholarship application form as applicable.
The deadline for these scholarships is 31 May 2017.
For more information on this scholarship, view the official scholarship publication.