ATBU Physical Screening Date, requirements and documents for the screening has been announced. All Candidates whose names are on the ATBU Admission list are to appear for physical screening exercise with relevant credentials scheduled to take place from 24th to 30th of September, 2018.
Required Documents For The ATBU Physical Screening
- Online screening slip,
- Physical screening invitation letter,
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age,
- Downloaded O’level Results from the internet at not more than 2 sittings,
- Scratch card PIN (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GRADE II) or Original Certificates,
- Indigene Letters as well as NCE/NDE/IJMB for Direct Entry Candidates
Note: Any candidates who fails to appear for the Physical screening will be replaced immediately. Change of Course will not be entertained after the Physical screening.
Kindly adhere strictly to this information.