The University Of Queensland Australia is offering scholarships to outstanding international students including Nigerians in undergraduate and postgraduate courses. This scholarship is for those who intend to study Science related courses.
* Be classified as an international student in Australia
* Have received from the University of Queensland an unconditional or a conditional offer (with all conditions met by the scholarship closing date)
* Have completed senior high school (For undergraduate programmes), and obtained an entry score that equates to a Queensland Tertiary Education rank of 96 or higher
* Have completed an undergraduate degree (For postgraduate programs), and obtained a GPA (Grade Point Average) of 6 or higher on a 7-point scale
* Not have commenced studies at University of Queensland, already even if you seek a change of program.
* Not hold any other scholarship
* For the Full Degree Scholarships: be an international student enrolling in year one of a University of Queensland Faculty of Science full degree program
* For the Advanced Standing Scholarships: be an international student enrolling in a UQ Faculty of Science program with advanced standing (credit articulation)
How To Apply:
For either the Full Degree Scholarship or the Advanced Standing Scholarship:
1) Lodge an official UQ undergraduate or postgraduate application form for international students for entry into one of the eligible Science programs either directly to UQ or through your agent.
2) Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the scholarship closing date).
3) Complete and submit the Science International Scholarship online application form.
The deadline for this scholarship is 1st June, 2017
For more information on this scholarship, view the official scholarship publication.