Bauchi State University wishes to inform interested candidates that the sale of admission forms into its remedial programme for the 2020/2021 academic season commenced.
WHO IS TO APPLY
- Candidates who have a deficiency in their University entry requirements at the ordinary level.
- Candidates who were unable to score the minimum points in JAMB (UTME).
Candidates must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in any of the Sciences, Social Sciences or Arts subjects.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
- 1. Visit the University’s website at http://basug_remedial.admissions.cloud/
- 2. Create account
- 3. Make payment of N5500 online through the Account created.
- 4. Fill the form online
- 5. Submit form online
- 6. Successful candidates will be contacted via their e-mail addresses provided.
- Please note that if your “O’ level results are not ready, indicate awaiting results.
- You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
30th October, 2020.
Aminu Yakubu Gambo