Boston University, USA is offering the Presidential Scholarship to incoming first-year students who would like to pursue undergraduate degree programmes in the university and who can demonstrate exceptional academic achievement as well as excellence beyond the classroom.
Value of Award: The candidates awarded this scholarship will be awarded $25,000 every year for four years.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
To be Taken at (Country): USA
About the scholarship: The presidential scholarship is given to first-year students from around the globe who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement. In addition to being among our most talented students, they also excel beyond the classroom and are leaders in their schools and communities. All students are considered for the Presidential Scholarship: U.S. citizens, permanent residents, eligible non-citizens, and international students.
- Rank in the top 5% of their high school class
- Have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities
- Though test scores are not required, students who submit scores typically have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are to visit: https://www.bu.edu/admissions/apply/
- Click on “APPLY NOW: COMMON APPLICATION”
- Click on “Apply Now” or “Create an account”
- Click on “First Year Student”
- Proceed to fill in the required details, create an account and complete the registration process
Note: No additional essays or application forms are required. After applying for the admission via the link above, qualified candidates will be offered the scholarship automatically.
Application Deadline: Students who wish to be considered for this Presidential Scholarship should ensure they submit their application and supporting credentials by December 1. For more on this scholarship, visit the official scholarship page.
This was Helpful