The Benue State University, BSU 2016/2017 postgraduate Admission list has been released. By this announcement all candidates who applied for admission into Postgraduate Programmes of the Benue State University for the 2016/2017 academic session are tp proceed to check if they have been offered admission, pay their acceptance fees and complete the necessary registrations.
Candidates are to check their names on the Benue State University Portal following the procedure below;
How To Check BSU 2016/2017 Postgraduate Admission List
-Enter your application Number in the space provided.
– Click the Submit button and proceed to check your admission status.
Procedure For Payment of Acceptance Fee
Successful candidates are required to do the following:
i. Proceed to pay a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
ii. Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of five thousand, five hundred (N5,500.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
3. The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
i. Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
ii. Click on e-payment platform to open the e-payment form
iii. Select programme (Postgraduate) Payment Category. Type in Application Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
iv. Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
v. Click on link to proceed.
a. For cash payments at Bank: Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
▪ Fidelity Bank Plc
▪ Zenith Bank Plc
▪ ECO Bank Plc
▪ Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
▪ Sterling Bank Plc
▪ Diamond Bank Plc
▪ First Bank of Nigeria Plc
▪ United Bank for Africa Plc
▪ Unity Bank Plc
▪ Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
▪ Skye Bank Plc
4. Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-payment platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
▪ Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
▪ Select pay bills
▪ Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the e-payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID.
▪ Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
▪ Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
5. After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
▪ Insert your Registration number
▪ Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”
▪ Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
▪ Print out the payment confirmation slip
▪ Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip
6. Registration of fresh candidates commences from Monday, 3rd April to Monday, 17th April, 2017