The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has disclosed the category of candidates that will be exempted from participating in the Post-UTME Screening exercise in tertiary institutions. This was disclosed by the JAMB Registrar Prof. Ishaq Oloyede on June 16th at the 2020 JAMB Policy Meeting.
According to the JAMB Registrar, the following category of students will be exempted from, participating in Post-UTME;
1. Candidates who took the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in foreign countries
2. Candidates who took the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in prisons
3. blind and deaf candidates.
He mentioned that concerning the 2020 Admission exercise, the board and the tertiary institutions are to ensure that this category of candidates, who meet minimum requirements, are admitted, and their progress monitored in the various institutions for the purpose of confirmation of the effectiveness of the policy.
Meanwhile, the cut-off marks for all universities, polytechnics, and Colleges of education have been published. If you have not checked the cut-off mark for your school of choice, click on the links below;
- Universities and Their Required UTME Scores For 2020/2021 Session
- Polytechnics/Monotechnics and Required UTME Scores For 2020/2021 Session
- Colleges of Education/IEIs and Required UTME Scores For 2020/2021 Session