Cologone Business School MBA Scholarships was specially put in place for international students including Nigerians (Bachelor, Master and full-time MBA) who wish to study at Cologone Business School.
The scholarship offers 25%, 50% and 75% tuition fee deduction depending on the financial need as well as the skills of the applicant.
Who Can Apply?
- The scholarship is open to non-German citizens
- Applicants must have submitted a full application for a CBS programme (Bachelor; Master, MBA)
- Applicants will have to provide proof of excellent academic achievements
- In addition to that, outstanding social & cultural dedication or athletic accomplishments will also be considered
- Applicants will be required to write an essay on a topic to as defined by the examination board
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship
How To Apply
Applicants are to submit their application using the online scholarship application portal. They will be required to provide the following;
- Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree
- An essay about “How does (if) the slowing down of China affect Germany?” (max. 1000 words). Please use the CBS Style Guide. Please note that of you do not follow the guidelines in your essay. It will not be considered for this scholarship.
- Proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable
- Personal letter and statement indicating the reason toy need the scholarship.
Deadline to apply for this scholarship is 15th of June 2017.
For more information on this scholarship, visit the official scholarship page.