Columbia College, USA invites applications from individuals who are interested in studying a degree program at the university for the 2021 presidential scholarship. This Institution aims to provide financial aid packages that meet the needs of its students.
Scholarship Benefits: $24,320 every year for 4 years (total of $97,280)
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be admitted to a full-time undergraduate programme at the college.
- hold a minimum 3.0 High School GPA to be admitted to any undergraduate programme at Columbia College.
- attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 54 or higher
- TOEFL PBT – 480 or higher
- PTE – 42 or higher
- IELTS – 5.0
- iTEP Academic – 5
- Duolingo English Test – 80 or higher
Application Process: Interested applicants are to CLICK HERE to apply. Once you apply and meet the required criteria, you will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
For more information, visit the official website for more information