The management of crescent University has announced admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic SEssion. Available Undergraduate Programmes Undergraduate Programmes and their respective duration
Crescent University Post- UTME screening holds July 14th.
|6.||Banking and Finance||4|
|8.||Economics with Operation Research||4|
|9.||Political Science and International Relations||4|
|12.||Fisheries and Aquaculture||5|
|18.||Property and Commercial Law||5|
|19.||Jurisprudence and International Law||5|
|23.||Environmental and Water Resources||5|
|24.||Urban and Regional Planning||5|
Crescent University Admission Eligibility / Requirements. 1. those who chose CUAB (First or Second choice in JAMB) should apply 2. Interested candidates who did not make Crescent University Abeokuta their choice in JAMB but scored minimum acceptable marks can also apply. But must go ahead and do change of institution to Crescent as first choice at any CBT centre. 3. All candidates must have five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings. 4. Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply. For specific admission requirements for each of the courses, CLICK HERE Method Of Application
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng , click “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card. NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.