The Board of Trustees, Eastern Illinois University (EIU) is offering Undergraduate, Graduate scholarships to International Students including Nigerians.
The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of either financial need and academic excellence.
The scholarship covers partial tuition for minimum full-time enrollment in EIU courses. Note that Fees, field trips, continuing education delivery charges, travel, living expenses, and other personal expenses are not covered.
Who Can Apply?
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 (undergraduate), 3.0 (graduate), as converted to the EIU grading scale.
- Full academic admission to a degree program
- Proof of funding for living expenses and fees (see financial affidavit form at http://www.eiu.edu/~interntl/
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to apply via the following links as applicable:
The deadlines for the application are;
- March 15 for Fall semester scholarships
- October 1 for Spring semester scholarships
For more information, view the official scholarship publication.