EBSU Work and Study/Part-time admission list for the 2018/2019 session is out. Candidates who applied for admission into the work-study/part-time programme of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) are to proceed to check their admission status. The list has been uploaded online. Candidates are to follow the link below to check their admission status;
How To Check EBSU Work and Study/Part-Time Admission List
- Log to www.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on check admission status to confirm your admission.
- Choose your program type, e.g. WASP/PART-TIME
- Choose search pattern, e.g. BY NAME
- Type your either your surname, firstname or middle name as search criteria and click on the search button
- Select your name from the list/pull of names that appeared and Click on Check Admission Status button
N/B: Take note of application number (EBSU/WASP/…)
Acceptance Fee Payment
Admitted candidates are required to pay the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) non-refundable acceptance fee with a transaction charge of (N315), payable into EBSU Account following the procedure outlined below:
How To Pay Acceptance Fee
- To generate invoice for acceptance fee payment, first Create portal account by logging to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT HERE
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and Enter your Application Number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
Your strict compliance is highly solicited.