Edo State Polytechnic HND Form: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo State Polytechnic(Formerly Edo State Institute Of Technology And Management, Usen.) HND Full time Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Estate Management
- Applied Science
- Environmental Studies
- Business Studies
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- Candidates are also to possess at list five (5) relevant O’ level creadits including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sitting in WACE/NECO or NABTEB (O’ level Examinations).
- Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
HND Full Time form cost N5,500 : For more information call 08114571960.
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Application for Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.edopoly.edu.ng Click on APPLY NOW
- On the APPLICANT SECTION select HND Full-Time Or HND Part-Time Programmes 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
- NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytchnic, USEN, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Click on edit application to preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
If you have any difficulty completing the application process, please call the following numbers for support between 9am – 4pm.
+ (234) 08033953064
All applicants are to check their admission status online.
Candidates who has successfully submitted an application for admission are required to come with the following document for screening:
- Application Form online print out
- Online Payment receipt
- Certificate of origin
- Birth certificate
- O-Level result (Not more than two sittings)
- JAMB result
- ND result (for HND applicant only)
|Application Start Date:||03/06/2020 09:00:00|
|Application Closing Date:||19/03/2021 00:00:00|