Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo State Polytechnic (Formerly Edo State Institute Of Technology And Management, Usen.) National Diploma [ND] Part-Time Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
1. School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Survey Geo-informatics
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
3. School of Business Studies
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
Method Of Application
ND Part Time form cost N5,500
The procedure for the 2019/2020 Application for Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.esitmusen.edu.ng Click on Apply for Admission
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – ND Part-Time Programmes 2019/2020 OR Admission into ND Part-Time Evening Programmes 2019/2020.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
- NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytchnic, USEN, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 5,500:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Click on edit application to preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
If you have any difficulty completing the application process, please call the following numbers for support between 9am – 4pm.
+ (234) 08033953064
All applicants are to check their admission status online.