Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Higher National Diploma Full-time and Part-Time programmes in the 2020/2021 Academic Session in the underlisted programmes.
SCHOOLS AND PROGRAMMES
|S/N||SCHOOLS||3 YEARS OF 6 SEMESTERS INTO HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA DEPARTMENT/PROGRAMME|
|1.1||SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||1) Accountancy2) Banking & Finance
3) Business Administration & Management
5) Office Technology & Management
HND PART-TIME PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Candidates should possess:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of lower credit in the course/programme of choice and five relevant credits including English Language and Mathematics at the SSCE/NECO or GCE O’Level at not more than two sittings. Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic Website (fedpolyado.edu.ng) to avail themselves of the requisite entry requirements for the National Diploma of each programme that makes them prima-facie qualified for the HND programmes.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
Candidates seeking for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti are required to complete the institution’s application form available on-line at www.fedpolyado.edu.ng with effect from the day of publication.
ADMISSION FORM GUIDELINES
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print HND PART-TIME application form invoice.
- Upon printing of invoice, Candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice along side with the invoice generated and make payment of Thirteen Thousand Naira (N13,000.00) only (administrative charges inclusive) on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, Candidates should revisit the School Portal and fill their application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavour to print the copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling the form.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS
Candidates are to please note that:
- the Polytechnic is not bound to process the application forms of candidates whose forms are not properly completed and received after the closing date.
- National Diploma (ND) Statements of Results read February 2020 or later than.
- Candidates should also ensure that the transcripts of their academic records are forwarded directly by their former institutions to reach:
For any enquiries call 08129488426; 09025945943; 07033226929 or send an email to [email protected]