FUDutsinma Admission List for UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2018/2019 academic session have been released. The FUDustinma Admission List contains the names of candidates who have been admitted into the undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All candidates who applied for admission in the university can proceed to check their admission status. The names of admitted candidates have been published online. See details on how to check the list below;
How To Check FUDutsinma Admission List
- To check UTME 1st Batch Admission List, CLICK HERE
- To check UTME 2nd Batch Admission List, CLICK HERE
- To check UTME 3rd Batch Admission List, CLICK HERE
- To check UTME 4th Batch Admission List, CLICK HERE
- To check Direct Entry 1st Batch Admission List, CLICK HERE
- To check Direct Entry 2nd Batch Admission List, CLICK HERE
- To check Direct Entry 3rd Batch Admission List, CLICK HERE
Note: All successful candidates who have seen their names in the admission list and the programme of study admitted to note the following:
- You should access your JAMB profile and accept the admission offered, download and print the admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise;
- If you have not uploaded the O’ level results on the JAMB profile before, you must do so otherwise, you cannot be able to access the JAMB admission letter and will not be allowed to register;
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
Click here to see procedure for payment of Acceptance fee