The Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission in the University can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
At the moment, the list of admitted candidates has been made available on only the JAMB CAPS. See details on how to check yours below;
How to Check FUGUS Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Candidates offered admission are to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
For detailed procedure on how to check admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.