Shandong Provincial Government is offering Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship for International Students at Qingdao University, China.
Shandong Provincial Government is fully funded and provides:
- Full tuition fee
- on-campus accommodation fee
- Comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
- Language Scholarships
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Master’s Degree Programs
- Doctoral Degree Programs
Fields of Study:
Courses are offered in the following disciplines:
- Natural Sciences
- Military Sciences
Click here for more information about the fields of study. (Note: If you do not understand Chinese, use the translation feature on your Chrome browser to translate the page language to English)
Host Country: China
Host University: Qingdao University: Qingdao University is the main research provincial research university located in Qingdao, China. It is established in 1909.
To eligible for this scholarship program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Application is open to applicant who owns a non-Chinese citizenship,
- Age of the applicants must be between 18 and 40
- Applicants must be in good health condition.
- Applicants shall be students, who will enroll in September, 2018.
- Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, behave well and meet the entrance requirements of Qingdao University.
- Only applicants that have not received other sorts of fund or scholarship could apply for the scholarship.
Following documents are required at the time applying for this scholarship program:
- APPLICATION FORM FORM Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students＇（For Freshmen）See Attachment 1
- Personal Statement (Include: Personal study and work experience, future plan for study; Written in English or Chinese).
- Relevant Award Certificate
- Applicants for Language Students please Click here.
- Applicants for Bachelor Degree please refer to http://clc.qdu.edu.cn/info/1134/2014.htm
- Applicants for Master or Doctorate Programs please refer to http://clc.qdu.edu.cn/info/1135/2015.htm
(Note: If you do not understand Chinese, use the translation feature on your Chrome browser to translate the page language to English)
Noted: Must go through the links given above for more details information about the required documents of each programme.
How to Apply:
There are three ways to submit application materials. Please choose one of the followings:
1) Email to: [email protected]
2) Mail by post: International Students Office
308 Ningxia Road,
Tel: (86) 532-85953863.
3) Come to the International Students Office to submit directly.
Note: This office is located in the lobby of MinXing Building on the West Campus of Qingdao University, 308 Ningxia Road (100 meters north of the International Academic Exchange Center).
Application closes May 20, 2018Share This Post