Federal University Oye Ekiti, has introduced a new programme for Nigerian University graduates in a bid to remedy the results of those who were unable to standout academically during their first degree due to one challenge or the other.
The Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme provides a platform where opportunities are made available for quality university education for the target beneficiaries.
1. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
1. B.Eng. Agriculture and Bio-resources Engineering
2. B.Eng. Computer Engineering
3. B.Eng. Civil Engineering
4. B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
5. B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
6. B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
7. B.Eng. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
2. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
2. B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
3. B.Sc. Mass Communication
4. B.Sc. Psychology
5. B.Sc. Sociology
6. B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Resolution
7. B.Sc. Political Science
8. B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studied
3. FACULTY OF SCIENCES
1. B.Sc. (Computer Science)
2. B.Sc. (Mathematics)
3. B.Sc. (Physics)
4. B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
5. B.Sc. Geophysics
6. B.Sc. Geology
7. B.Sc. Microbiology
8. B.Sc. Animal and Environmental Biology
9. B.Sc. Biochemistry
10.B.Sc. Plant Science and Bio-technology
4. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
1. B.Agric. Agricultural Economics and Extension
2. B.Agric. Animal Production and Health
3. B.Agric. Fisheries and Aquaculture
4. B.Agric. Soil science
5. B.Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
6. B.Agric. Food science and Technology
7. B.Agric. Water resources Management and Agro-meteorology
8. B.Agric. Hospitality and Tourism Management
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
Applicants must possess a minimum of five(5)O’Level subjects at credit level In relevant subjects In not more than two(2)sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates. In addition, credit in Mathematics Is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Programmes in the Faculties of Engineering, Sciences and social Sciences. Minimum of Third Class Honors or Pass degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution is required for conversion programme. Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAMME
The Objectives of the FUOYE Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme are to:
• provide suitable academic programmes that would facilitate conversion from HND to university degree certification. • make available contents and Instructions that would upgrade the quality of university degrees from Third Class end/or Pass. • facilitate university education that will lead to change of degree/career, where necessary. * bring an academic level ground for degree inequality.
WHO IS THE PROGRAMME FOR?
• University graduates with Pass or Third Class degrees• HND graduates desirable of University first degree. Graduates with Interest In career change (e.g. graduate of Chemistry wishing to change career to Accounting, etc).
The tuition fee is N141,000 per academic session with flexible install-mental payment.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
Two (2) years of six (6) semesters (15 weeks per semester). Subject to the management decision
Lectures shall take place during weekends.
METHODS OF APPLICAT1ON
Applicants for the Top-Up Programme should be completed online at the www.fuoye.edu.ng and pay a nonref-undabLe fee of Nl5,000.
Print the duly completed form.
Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (original and photocopies) and printed receipt at the Top Up and Conversion Unit. Office of The Vice Chancellor FUOYE.Share This Post