The Federal University of Technology Minna, FUTMINNA resumption date from mid-semester break has been announced.
According to the management of the university, students are to take note that academic activities will resume as follows;
• Monday 20th – 31st March, 2017 – Revision and Test
• Saturday 1st – 8th April, 2017 – e-Exams
• Tuesday 18th April – Saturday 29th April 2017 – First Semester Examinations.
Students are to note also;
- That they are to make a restitution fee payment of four thousand, nine hundred and fifty Naira (N4,950.00) only between Saturday March 4th and 11th 2017. They should ensure they make the payment through the University Portal.
a) Students should obtain letter of undertaking to be of good behavior written and endorsed by their parents which must be supported with a sworn court affidavit.
(b) Evidence of payment (receipt) is to be printed out.
These two items, that is letter of undertaking to be of good behavior and Evidence of payment (receipt) is to be printed out are to be submitted to the appropriate School Secretary.
Please Note: The following Categories of Students in 400 Level are not included in the payment of the “Restitution Fees”:
1. Agricultural Economics and Extension Technology,
2. Animal Production,
3. Crop Production,
4. Soil Science and Land management.
5. Water Resources, Aquaculture and Fisheries Technology
6. Industrial and Technology Education
7. IJMB and Pre-degree Students.