Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the under-listed Part-time Undergraduate Degree Programmes (approved by the National Universities Commission) for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Philosophy of the Part-time Degree Programmes:
- The Part-time Degree are four (4) and five (5) years programme for 200 level (Direct Entry) and 100 level admitted students respectively.
- They are aimed at awarding the prospective Students B.Sc., B.A., B.A(Ed) Degrees.
Operational Set up of the Programmes:
- Lectures/Contacts shall be on weekend basis i.e. Fridays and Saturdays throughout the semester.
- B.Sc. (Hons) Accounting
- B.Sc. (Hons) Public Administration
- B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration
- B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education English
- B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education History
- B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education C.R.S
- B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education I.R.S
Candidates for admissions into five-year (100 level) should possess five (5) relevant Credits in Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) which must include English Language and Mathematics
Candidates for admissions into four-year (200 level) should possess, in addition to five (5) relevant Credits in Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) which must include English Language and Mathematics, the following:
- At least two (2) GCE A ‘level/IJMB Subjects with passes;
- Diploma from a recognized institution;
- National Certificate in Education from a recognized institution.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should make Payment of Application Fees of N5,000 (Non-refundable) to the Bursary, Gombe State University, into this account:
- Bank: Stanbic IBTC
- Account Name: Gombe State University
- Account Number: 9202350664
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidates should take the teller to the Bursary Unit of the University and obtain an official receipt of the payment
- Candidates should then proceed to office of the Director and collect the Form.
Application Closing Date
Application closes 22nd December, 2017.