The Guy S. Goodwin-Gill scholarship is for students of the MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance learning who wish to begin their studies at University of London, United Kingdom in October. This scholarship celebrates the career of the refugee law expert, Professor Goodwin-Gill, a close friend and supporter of the Refugee Law Initiative at the School of Advanced Study.
Scholarship value: The Guy S. Goodwin-Gill scholarship covers the whole course fee (£8,220).
Host Institution(s): University of London, United Kingdom
Scholarship Type: Masters
Application Deadline: August 19th, 2019.
Eligible Countries: Applications are welcomed especially from candidates based in low / middle-income countries including Nigeria.
Applicants for the Guy S. Goodwin-Gill scholarship must satisfy all of the following:
- • You hold an offer to study the MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies for the October intake.
- • You cannot accept this offer without financial support.
- • You are able to demonstrate outstanding academic merit or potential (particularly by your achievements).
- Download and complete the application form [Word]
- Submit with your CV to [email protected] by 19 August 2019.
Please after applying for the scholarship, please wait for the outcome before you complete registration for the MA programme.
For more information, visit the official scholarship page.