Jamb Caps Market Place is a feature of the JAMB CAPS that allows candidates to easily know when other schools are considering them for admission. So many candidates are so concerned about checking their jamb caps admission status that they don’t even bother about checking other features of the JAMB CAPS.
For candidates who do not know yet, it is possible to gain admission into a University or Polytechnic that you did not apply for in JAMB.
This is how it works, Schools that are yet to gain enough candidates to fill their admission quota informs JAMB available admission spaces in their schools and their interest to offer admission to candidates that are interested (even if you did not choose them as your choice). JAMB on the other hand scouts for candidates that meet the admission requirements of those schools but are yet to gain admission and notify such candidates via JAMB CAPS MARKET PLACE of schools that are considering them for admission.
How To Know If You Have Been Considered for Admission In Caps MarketPlace Consideration
Once you visit your JAMB market place and see a notification that reads, “The following institutions are considering you for admission, click on accept/reject button, to either accept or reject the offer. Please be informed that accepting the offer does not mean you have been admitted, it simply implies that you have accepted to be considered for admission by the institution“.
If you would love to be admitted to any of the institutions all you need to do is to accept the admission consideration. However, you have the right to reject the admission consideration if you do not like the school.
How To Access Jamb Caps Market Place
- Login to your Jamb profile by clicking here.
- Ensure to enter the correct email and password you used to register your Jamb profile.
- After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page. Then click CAPS under the admission TAB.
- If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferable to use a Computer instead.
- You’ll see some options listed on the left-hand side. Click on ‘MARKETPLACE’.
- That’s all… You will know if you have been considered for admission to any other institution apart from your school of choice.
Feel free to share this with friends.