The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has made an online provision for UTME candidates to check their JAMB admission status. This is to enable UTME and DE candidates to confirm if their schools of choice have offered them admission or if their admission details have been uploaded on JAMB’s portal/website so they can proceed to print their JAMB Admission letters.
How To Check Your JAMB Admission Status
- 1. Visit www.jamb.org.ng
- 2. Register or create a personal account on JAMB website by clicking here
- 3. After creating the account, Login HERE with the account (Email Address and Password) details you just created.
- 4. On the page that opens, click on “Check Admission Status”
- 5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided for it.
- 6. Click on “Check admission status” to view your admission details.
- 7. If your admission details have been uploaded on JAMB website, a page will pop-up showing the institution and course you have been admitted to study as well as the duration. At this point you can proceed to request for your JAMB Admission Letter
- 8. If your admission details have not been uploaded, you will find a response saying “ No Admission Given Yet”. In that case, you have to check again later.
If you have issues checking your JAMB Admission Status using the method described above, you can check your admission status via the JAMB Mobile Services e-Facility App by following the steps below;
- Visit Google play store on your android phone and download the JAMB Mobile Services e-Facility App
- Open the App, scroll down and tap on “Check Admission Status”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Select the year you sat for UTME
- Then tap on the next button at the end of the page to view your admission status
N.B If you get a response that says, “No Admission Given Yet”, there is no need to panic. You either check again letter or you opt for JAMB Regularization if there seems to be no changes after a long period of time. Click here to check if you need to do JAMB Regularization.