If you have been admitted into a school (University, Polytechnic or College of Education) and your admission status on JAMB website still reads “No admission given yet” even after the printing of JAMB admission letter for that particular year you were admitted has been enabled then you need to go for JAMB Regularization.
The reason your admission status is not available on JAMB portal and hence your inability to print your JAMB admission letter is due to the fact that JAMB has not recognized your admission and has not uploaded your details on its portal. This usually happens when your school has offered you admission without forwarding your name to JAMB for approval.
So JAMB regularization is simply a process of getting JAMB to recognize your admission and consequently upload your admission details on its portal. However, JAMB Regularization is not only for students with “No Admission Given Yet” response om JAMB Portal. There are other categories of students that need to go for JAMB Regularization.
Categories Of Students That Need JAMB Regularization
- Already admitted undergraduates whose JAMB Admission Status reads “No Admission Given Yet” or whose JAMB admission letters are not available for printing on JAMB’s website
- Students Admitted through internal programmes like Pre-degree, Evening programmes etc. and does not have JAMB Registration number
- Graduates of ND, HND, NCE, IJMB, etc students trying to apply for JAMB direct entry and gets a response like; “Invalid Registration Number or Registration Number does not exist”
- Students who were given double admission and the admission details displayed on JAMB portal is not for the desired school.
- Graduates who needs their JAMB Admission Letter NYSC Mobilization whose JAMB Admission Letter is still not available for printing on JAMB’s website.
What You Need To Effect Your JAMB Regularization
You will be required to provide the following information during regularization; Your Matriculation Number in the school admitted, Full name (no abbreviations), JAMB registration number (UTME, DE), Pre Degree Registration Number. (where applicable), Your State of origin, Local Government/Area LGA, Gender, Date of birth (the one used during JAMB registration), Course you are studying, Full address used in JAMB registration and Year of admission.
How Can I Regularize My Admission?
- Click here to create a personal account on JAMB website: www.jamb.org.ng ( if you do not already have one). If you already have an account, simply enter your login details (Email Address and Password) HERE to login.
- After you have logged in, On the page that opens, click “Regularize Admission”.
- After clicking “Regularize Admission”, the payment Confirmation Page will appear. A Transaction ID will be generated. You will find this displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Go through the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Ensure to take note of the Transaction ID (which is displayed boldly in red). This will be useful for future references pertaining to the transaction. A copy of this Transaction ID will be sent to your email address.
- If you wish to pay with your ATM card immediately, click on the Continue button. if you wish to pay using other payment methods like ATM, Cash at the Bank and Quickteller.
- By clicking the continue button you will be taken to the Interswitch Payment page, where your will be required to enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The payment status will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” and and SMS/email notification containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- After completion of payment, you will be required to provide the following details; a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number.
- Once you are done providing the details correctly, the application form will appear. You will be required to complete the application form online. Please take not of the mandatory fields (*).
- After completing the application, click on the Submit button.
- An Indemnity Form will be made available after your have submitted your application. Print this, fill it and take it to your institution or school for approval.
- Your institution will then submit the form to the state office of JAMB.
- Once the form has been received by the state office of JAMB, the form will be processed and if approved, your details will be uploaded to your profile on JAMB website and your details changed as requested. You will get a notification to that effect once it is done.
- To confirm that your details have been correctly changed, proceed to check your JAMB Admission Status. If it displays your admission details correctly, it means your JAMB Regularization process was successful.
Note: The cost is N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira).