Many candidates have been asking questions on the kind of preparations they need ahead of their school’s post-UTME admission screening exercise.
The purpose of this post is to give you heads up on how to prepare for your school’s Post-UTME/DE admission screening exercise.
The screening exercise may involve verification of your O’level results and other relevant documents. It may also be in form of Post-UTME aptitude test or an oral interview.
With the return of Post-UTME, some schools will likely conduct aptitude test/oral interview. If your school of choice falls in this category, then you will have to prepare accordingly. Study the subjects directly relevant to the course you applied for. It is advisable you equally get acquainted with current affairs.
For Direct Entry candidates, you will take an aptitude test or go through an interview process.
You do not need to start worrying your head on the kind of screening method your school of choice is going to use as the school will let you know when it announces its screening registration. You will equally be given time to prepare if it is going to be an aptitude test.
Steps to Prepare For Your School’s Admission Screening
Regardless of the screening method of your school of choice, below are the important preparation tips you should note;
- Get all the necessary documents. You can keep them safe in a file while you wait for your school to announce the screening. Do not wait till the screening is announced before running helter skelter
- If your school specifies that it will be a physical screening, please ensure you dress well when going. Let your dressing be formal. Do not look irresponsible. If you have tattoos or piercings on your body, remove or at least wear something that can cover them when hoping for your physical screening.
- If your school’s screening method is Post-UTME aptitude test/ oral Interview, then you are to make sure you prepare well for by getting the official Post-UTME past questions and Answers of your school of choice, since your admission depends totally on you performance during test or interview. Just read up current affairs, subjects related to your course of study and know a few things about the school like when the institution was founded, who is the current Vice Chancellor (for universities), Rector (for polytechnics) or provost (for colleges of education) as the case may be. You can also study the Post-UTME Past questions of the schools.
- Most importantly, try to stay updated as to know when the admission screening exercise of your school has been announced. All of the above won’r matter if you miss the admission screening exercise of your school. So to ensure you stay updated, constantly visit this website. To get information on the post-UTME admission screening of your school of choice.
To make it easier for you to know when your school have announced Post-UTME/Admission Screening, we have created a thread that shows you the list of schools that have announced their admission screening for 2019/2020 academic session. To access the thread, CLICK HERE
If you have additional questions concerning this, you can use the comment section to ask your questions.
- READ ALSO:
- Schools Their Post-UTME Admission Screening Forms Are out – 2019/2020
- How To Prepare For Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Of Your School
- How Schools Will Conduct Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Exercise
- Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Documents/Requirements
- How To Calculate Post-UTME Admission Screening Score
- After JAMB, What Next? Here Are 6 Steps to Admission Success
- Undergraduate Admission: Your High JAMB Score Is Not Enough
- 11 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB
- Schools Their Part-time Admission Forms Are Out – 2017/2018
- Schools Their HND Full-time Admission Forms Are Out – 2017/2018
- Schools Their Postgraduate Admission Forms Are Out – 2017/2018
- Schools Their Pre-degree, JUPEB, IJMB Forms Are Out – 2017/2018