Applications are invited from students outside USA who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit to apply for the ICSP scholarship. Selected ICSP students will receive a tuition-waiver scholarship. The scholarship amount will remain consistent each term.
Scholarship Value: Tuition Fee Waiver
Application Deadline: 1st February 2019
To be taken at (country): USA
The following criteria are used to select the successful candidate:
- Demonstrated financial need
- Experience participating in cultural activities
- Demonstrated performance and presentation skills
- Strong academic records
- Strong communication skills
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon. New students must apply for admission to the UO for 2019-20 by January 15, 2019. To apply for admission click here.
- Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
How to Apply
Incoming freshmen and new transfer, new graduate and new post baccalaureate applicants
- YOUR FIRST STEP: You must apply for Admission to the University of Oregon before you can apply for scholarships.
- Watch your email for an invitation to enter the UO Scholarship Dashboard. This happens within a week of submitting your application for admissions.
- Log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard and submit the General Application, ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application and the ICSP Scholarship Application. You must apply for admission prior to this step
- All applications and Reference Letters must be submitted by February 1, 2019 by 4pm Pacific Standard Time.
If you experience any technical difficulties with the form please email [email protected] for help.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2019