The Federal Polytechnic Idah, IDAH POLY admission into ND/HND evening programmes have been announced.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Two years Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) of the school of Evening Programmes.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
(a) Financial Studies
(b) Business Studies
(d) Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
(c) Hospitality Management Technology
(d) Science Laboratory Technology
(e) Mathematics and Statistics
(f) Leisure and Tourism.
(g) Library and Information Science (ND only)SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning.
DURATION: Two Academic Sessions of Four semesters.
CENTRE: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HND PROGRAMMES
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes are as follows:
- The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from a recognized Institution, and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specific field may be considered for admission.
- In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB and other O/L equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- All candidates including ND graduates from Federal Polytechnic Idah are to upload their results and forward same with their academic transcripts and confidential report to the Registrar for admission purposes.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ND PROGRAMMES:
Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECCO, NABTEB and other O/L equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
How To Apply For IDAH POLY ND/HND evening programmes Admission 2017/2018
The following procedures are to be followed:
- Log on to the address www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the application is September 25th, 2017.
All Screening exercises for the HND and Remedial candidates will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah and on a date to be announced later.