Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission Screening for 2019/2020 session has been announced. This is to invite all the candidates who have applied for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Idah for the 2019/2020 academic session to a screening exercise scheduled as follows:
Date: Friday, 2nd November, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM Prompt
Venue: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
A. Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission Screening Eligibility
To be eligible for screening and subsequent consideration for admission, all candidates, including those from Federal Polytechnic, Idah must have:
1. obtained the National Diploma in NBTE accredited programs.
2. obtained, completed and submitted the HND application form online.
3. processed and forwarded academic transcripts of their respective ND programmes to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
4. paid the prescribed screening fee of Four Thousand Naira (N4, 000.00) only.
B. Procedure For Payment Of Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission Screening
All payments must be made through Remita, using any commercial Bank. Thus, candidates are to visit www.fepoda.edu.ngand apply the steps:
- Log in with the username and password created during the application process.
- Click on “Make Screening Payment” to generate payment invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any commercial Bank for payment of N4,000.00 via Remita.
- Return to www.fepoda.edu.ng to confirm payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment”.
- Print out Screening Payment Slip.
C. Documents to be presented at the Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission Screening
Candidates are required to present the following documents at the screening venue.
- Evidence of payment for Application form
- Photocopies of credentials
- Evidence of payment for ND transcripts from the respective institutions
- Evidence of payment of N4,000.00 for the screening exercise
- Evidence of participation in the compulsory Industrial Training (IT).
- Evidence of JAMB admission (JAMB Admission letter) into the ND programme.