Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Higher National Diploma programmes offered at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES FOR TWO (2) YEARS
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management;
- Office Technology and Management.
SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- Public Administration.
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science;
- Food Science and Technology;
- Hospitality Management Technology;
- Leisure and Tourism;
- Mathematics and Statistics;
- Science Laboratory Technology with Options in Biology/ Microbiology, Physics with Electronics, Chemistry/Biochemistry.
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering Technology (Structures Option);
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology with options in:
- Electronics/Telecommunications; (ii) Power;
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (Power and Manufacturing
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology;
- Foundry Engineering Technology.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology;
- Building Technology;
- Estate Management and Valuation;
- Quantity Surveying;
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics;
- Urban and Regional Planning.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes are as follow:
- The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from a recognised Institution, and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specific field may be considered for admission.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB and other O/L equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- All candidates, including ND graduates from Federal Polytechnic, Idah are to mandatorily process and forward their academic transcripts and confidential reports to the Registrar for admission purposes.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Log on to the address www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000.00) only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents.
Further instructions are available on the Polytechnic website.
Application form costs ₦5,000.00.
The closing date for the application is 31st October, 2018.
All screening exercises for candidates will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah and on a date to be announced later. Candidates are to check the Polytechnic website for updates from 1st – 3rd November, 2018.
B. I. F. Unwuchola
AG. REGISTRARShare This Post