IDAH POLY 2nd Admission list ( ND FUll-tim) for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programme of the Federal Polytechnic Idah (IDAHPOLY) for the 2020/2021 academic session and took part in the screening exercise can proceed to check their admission status.
To access the list, CLICK HERE
CAREFULLY FOLLOW THE STEPS LISTED BELOW TO COMPLETE YOUR ADMISSION PROCESS.
Note: You will be disqualified if your miss any step listed below. All the processes must be completed within two weeks from 20th February 2021.
- Upload your SSCE (O’level) results to JAMB portal (if you have not already done so).
- LOGIN TO STUDENT PORTAL https://student.fepoda.edu.ng with your JAMB Registration Number and pay ACCEPTANCE FEE of 10,000 naira through Remita at any bank branch or with your debt card.
- Return to the student Portal after payment and confirm your payment.
- Wait for 5(five) working days from the day you confirmed your Acceptance Fee Payment online, visit JAMB Portal, login to your JAMB PROFILE and Accept JAMB Admission.
- Wait for 5(five) working days from the day you Accepted Admission from JAMB Portal.
- Login to the Polytechnic Student Portal https://student.fepoda.edu.ng with your JAMB Registration Number. Print the Polytechnic ACCEPTANCE and ADMISSION LETTERS.
- Note: You are advised to check the Polytechnic Portal regularly for resumption date for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to visit JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
For procedure on how to access your admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE