The Federal Polytechnic Idah, IDAH POLY Remedial admission for the 2017/2018 academic session has been announced.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Remedial programme of the Federal Polytechnic Idah in the 2017/2018 academic session.
These are one-year programmes designed to prepare candidates with deficiencies in the entry requirements and subsequent admissions for full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes in the following:
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Leisure and Tourism
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning.
The entry requirements are, at least five (5) Ordinary Level passes or their equivalents, including Mathematics and English Language, at NOT more than two sittings obtained from WAEC, NECO and NABTEB in subjects relevant to the programmes.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
The following procedures are to be followed:
- Log on to the address www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the application is september 25th, 2017.
All Screening exercises for the HND and Remedial candidates will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah and on a date to be announced later.