For JAMB candidates asking, “How Many Times Can I Do Change of Course and Institution?”, “Can I change My course and institution again after changing it the first time?” JAMB has officially answered your question. Read details below;
The Joint Admission and matriculation board (JAMB) has advised candidates who wish to effect changes on either their course and institution or make corrections on any of their data to note that the process can only be done twice (2 times).
JAMB’s Head of Public Relations, (PRO) Fabian Benjamin made this known in an interview in Bwari, FCT, while officially announcing the commencement of the 2019 Change of course/institution and data correction exercise.
According to him, “You are allowed to change courses and institutions not more than two times, if you change the first time and experience an issue, you are allowed to change the second time.
He warned candidates against going to unapproved CBT centres for their change of course/ Institution and data correction. This is to avoid mistakes during the process.
He emphasised that the board will not be held responsible for any mistake or be held liable in events whereby a person’s change does not reflect on JAM portal.
“We have had situation where candidates will go to Cyber Cafés and do whatever they like and then say the change did not reflect, the board will not entertain such complaints.” he stated.
For candidates who wish to make any change or corrections, we advise you first read our publication on 2019 Change of course and institution before proceeding to avoid mistakes.
We also advise such candidates to ensure they visit only accredited centres. For a list of JAMB accredited centres for 2019, CLICK HERE. However, make sure the centre has not been blacklisted by JAMB.
We also advise candidates to ensure that they only change their institutions to the ones that are yet to announce their screening registration or the ones that the deadline for their post-UTME registration is still about 1 month away.
- Schools Their Post-UTME Admission Screening Forms Are out – 2017/2018
- How To Prepare For Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Of Your School
- How Schools Will Conduct Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Exercise
- Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Documents/Requirements
- How To Calculate Post-UTME Admission Screening Score
- After JAMB, What Next? Here Are 6 Steps to Admission Success
- Undergraduate Admission: Your High JAMB Score Is Not Enough
- 11 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB
- Schools Their Part-time Admission Forms Are Out – 2017/2018
- Schools Their HND Full-time Admission Forms Are Out – 2017/2018
- Schools Their Postgraduate Admission Forms Are Out – 2017/2018
- Schools Their Pre-degree, JUPEB, IJMB Forms Are Out – 2017/2018