The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced the names of candidates with the highest scores in the 2020 JAMB examination. This was disclosed by the JAMB Registrar during the 2020 JAMB [Policy Meeting.
It was gathered that all the candidates scored between 352 and 365 in their UTME. The candidate with the best overall score is from Anambra State and scored 365. The 2nd is also from Anambra State and Scored 363.
The third candidate who is from Edo State scored 359. The fourth and fifth candidates are from Ekiti State and scored 358 and 356 respectively.
Another two candidates from Delta also scored 359 and 352 respectively. Other states that appeared on the list are Ekiti, Ondo, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Oyo, and Ogun states. Out of the 13 listed candidates, two scored 359, two, 355, while four candidates scored 352.
The names of the candidates and scores obtained are shown below;
- Maduafokwa Egoagwuagwu Agnes -365
- Nwobi Okwuchukwu David – 363
- Ojuba Mezisashe Shalom – 359
- Elikwu, Victor Chukwuemeka – 359
- Adebola Oluwatobi Paul – 358
- Gboyega Oluwatobiloba Enoch – 356
- Ojo Samuel Oluwatobi – 355
- Utulu, Jebose George – 355
- Osom Akan Awesome – 353
- Akakabota Fejiro Simeon – 352
- Ogundele Favour Jesupemi – 352
- Alatise Monsurah Bisola. – 352
- Adelaja Oluwasemilore Daniel – 352