The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced the names of candidates with the highest scores in the 2021 JAMB examination. This was disclosed by the JAMB Registrar, Ishaq Oloyede during the 2021 JAMB Policy Meeting. Check out the names and details of the best candidates below;
Names, details and scores of the best 2021 UTME candidates
- Monwuba Chibuzor Chibuikem, male, registration number: 10054281ID, Score: 358
- Qomarudeen Abdulwasiu Alabi, male, registration number: 10115691FG, Score: 350
- Adeogun Kehinde Oreoluwa, male, registration number: 10109964GI, Score: 350
- Ajayi Eberechukwu Isaiah, male, registration number: 10067858JC, score: 349
- Okarike Favour Kenneth, female, registration number: 10088418AH, score: 348
- Omonona Oluwamayokun Victor, male, registration number: 10008972BG, Score: 347
- Owoeye Israel Oluwatimilehin, male, registration number: 10165579GD, Score: 347
- Ehizogie Jeffrey Aidelogie, male, registration number: 10006469FG, Score: 347
- Ajeigbe Moyinoluwa Samuel, male, registration number: 10151081AE, Score: 346
- Yakubu Abdulraheem Joshua, male, registration number: 10050994FA, Score: 343
Apart from the best performing candidate, Master Chibuikem, four others, masters Victor, Oluwatimilehin and Samuel, and the only female on the list, Miss Favour, all chose Covenant University. On his part, master Alabi who came second on the list, chose Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, while Master Oreoluwa chose to attend the University of Lagos.
Master Isiah, who ranks fourth on the log, applied to the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), Ogun State, while master Aidelogie chose Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD), Ekiti State. On his part, master Joshua applied to study at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka, Anambra State.
Meanwhile, all the 10 candidates have chosen to study engineering and science courses. While only one chose to study Mathematics and another decided to study computer science, all the remaining eight candidates opted to study engineering courses, including electrical and electronic, mechatronics, chemical, mechanical and computer engineering.