The JAMB CAPS Transfer Approval Page is one of the new features of the JAMB CAPS. On the Transfer approval page, candidates are notified of the intention of their school of choice to transfer them from the course they initially applied to study to another course. The candidates now have the right to either accept or reject the transfer.
Many candidates seeking admission do not know about the JAMB CAPS Transfer Approval Page. This is one of the reasons many are either yet to gain admission or have lost their admission.
How To Check Your Transfer Approval Page on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Once you are logged in, below “My O’level”, you will see TRANSFER APPROVAL”, click on it.
- For candidates who have not been transferred to another course they will see “No program transfer consideration”
- But if your school wants to transfer you to another course, you will see the name of your school, the course, the date it was created and other details. At the point, you can now either accept or reject the transfer.
NOTE: After accepting the course transfer, you will have to proceed to apply for a change of course so that the new course will reflect on your admission letter. If not, you may not be able to print your Admission letter of course while waiting.