All candidates who took part in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and are seeking admission into various tertiary institution in Nigeria are advised to re-upload their results on the JAMB Portal before their institution’s admission deadline.
Even if you have uploaded yours earlier during registration, you are advised to proceed to re-upload your O’level result details again just to be on a safer side and avoid issues later.
Many candidates who uploaded their O’level results during the UTME registration are complaining that they can no longer find their O’level details when they log on to JAMB Portal.
Similarly, candidates who used awaiting result during the JAMB 2019 UTME are to ensure that they upload their results as WAEC has released the results of the 2019 SSCE May/June Exam.
Candidates waiting for the release of their NECO results are advised not to panic as all Institutions have been directed to ensure that candidates awaiting the release of NECO results are also considered for admission.
However, such Candidates are to ensure they upload their O’level details immediately the NECO SSCE results are released.
All UTME candidates seeking admission are hereby advised to proceed to the closest JAMB accredited centre to re-upload and update their O’level Results to avoid being disqualified from the admission process.
- Schools Their Post-UTME Admission Screening Forms Are out – 2019/2020
- How To Prepare For Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Of Your School
- How Schools Will Conduct Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Exercise
- Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Documents/Requirements
- How To Calculate Post-UTME Admission Screening Score
- After JAMB, What Next? Here Are 6 Steps to Admission Success
- Undergraduate Admission: Your High JAMB Score Is Not Enough
- 11 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB