Solution and instructions for 2020 candidates whose JAMB results have been withheld. Recall that Prof. Oloyode while announcing the release of the 2020 UTME results last Saturday, disclosed that some results have been withheld due to some irregularities which include biometric issues and multiple registrations.
JAMB has provided instructions to candidates whose results have been withheld due to Biometric issues or multiple registrations. The affected candidates are advised to log on to their JAMB profile, they will find a message that reads,
‘Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/documents required from you.’
Like the message specifies, you are required to log on to the JAMB Portal and upload some required documents in order to get their results released.
Solution To JAMB Withheld Results
Click on the message and you will find an instruction that reads;
‘Dear Candidate, Your withheld due to what appears as multiple registrations matched by face or fingerprint. You are therefore required to upload the following documents:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Your WAEC/NECO Result
3. Where You Do not have your WAEC/NECO certificate, please provide examination number
4. Required look-alike information. Also, load same information for your look-alike or any person who may have used any fingers for your registration.
If you have a genuine case, this is the platform to use to clarify your status.
JAMB Multiple Registration: How to Upload Your Look-Alike Information
1. Kindly Log on to JAMB e-Facility Portal via https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility../
2. Enter Email Address and Password
3. Click on Login Button to continue
4. Click on the 2020 Registration Link Only, a drop down menu will be displayed.
5. Select and Click on the Link Look-Alike Information button
6. On Your JAMB Look-Alike Information Dashboard do the following;
- Upload your Date of Birth Certificate
- Upload your WAEC/GCE/NECO Certificate (if Available)
- Type in your WAEC/GCE/NECO Examination Number (Mandatory)
- Select the State Where Physical Inspection can be conducted
If you have other relevant supporting documents, such as Driver License, National Identification Card, Voters Card e.t.c You can upload on this section.
7. Finally, click on the Submit button when you are done.
NOTE: Each Uploaded Document Should not be more than 300KB.