Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the following programmes of the College of Basic Studies, Kaduna State University:
1. Basic Programmes
i. Basic Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Geography)
ii. Basic Humanities (English, Mathematics, Arabic, Economics, French, Geography, Government and Literature)
2. IJMB (A’Level: Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Geography, Government, Literature and Sociology)
3. Remedial Programmes
i. Remedial Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Geography)
ii. Remedial Humanities (English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Government and Literature)
1. Basic and IJMB Programmes
Candidates must possess 5 O’Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics, obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
2. Remedial Programmes
Candidates must possess at least 3 O’Level Credit Passes.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates for all CBS programmes should log into the Kaduna State University website ( www.kasu.edu.ng ), click on the CBS link and follow the procedure below:
1. Begin your application by creating a Profile; check your e-mail for your Username and Password;
2. Continue your registration by login with your Profile details;
3. Fill the application form.
• The University will not enter into correspondence with any candidate on its decision.
• Candidates offered provisional admission will be required to produce the originals of their credentials at the point of registration.
• Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) as Processing Fee at any Commercial Bank on the *PayDirect* platform. Use “CBS Processing Fee (Kaduna State University)” as the beneficiary account name on the bank teller. Ensure you are issued with a payment receipt in the bank.
All hard copies of completed application forms should be returned to the office of the Administrative Secretary, College of Basic Studies, Kaduna State University, Kaduna, not later than Friday, 31st August, 2018.
Mr Samuel S. Manshop