Applications for the KPMG Scholarship for 2021 have commenced. The scholarship is in line with its commitment to improving communities by contributing to the advancement of education.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Nigeria
Eligibility: Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English)
- Must posess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Must already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal institution in Nigeria
- Applicants in 100L and 200L as at time of application will be considered.
Value of Scholarship: The KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship will sponsor selected indigenous students all through their university education.
How to Apply: Interested applicants are to complete the application form via the link: bit.ly/KPMGScholarship2021
** Please note that only candidates that have successfully submitted the documents required and meet the stated eligibility criteria, will be invited for a test. **
Award Provider: KPMG