Applications for the 2018 KPMG Nigeria University Undergraduate Scholarship programme has commenced. The scholarship is in line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities and contributing towards the advancement of education.
Application Deadline: 21st September 2018
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Nigeria
Eligibility: Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
Number of scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship will sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of programme
How to Apply: Send an email to [email protected] with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder;
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Kindly state the code KSP2018 in the subject of the email
For more information on this scholarship, visit the official scholarship page.Share This Post